
L.B.: Hello, I’m Linda from Freezmix Website. Can you introduce yourself please?
Kite.: I’m Kite. I’m Japanese popper. My team is Former Action and The Reboot.
L.B.: When did you start dancing? Which category?
K.: Maybe I started in 2000, in Freestyle.
L.B.: Why did you choose the popping dance? What attracted you to this dance?
K.: The reason is because it can be unified with music.
L.B.: What do you feel when you dance?
K.: When I dance, my feel is nothing.
L.B.: We saw you at Juste Debout 2009, when you won popping dance class. What prompted you to attend his event?
K.: I wanted to dance with many dancers! Hahaha… (He laughs!)
L.B.: What do you think about French’s level in popping dance?
K.: I think that’s so high level!! Every time you learn from the dancers.
L.B.: How you got reference/example in urban dance?
K.: Salah, Bruce, Mike, Pepito, Dejawi, Sally, Sly and more…
L.B.: What are your personal and artistic projects?
K.: I’m being music!!
没有评论:
发表评论